Mark-10 15-1006 Upgrade, MESURgauge to MESUR gauge Plus
Price: $ 225.00
Real time tabular and graphical data displaying load vs. time or load vs. travel
The Mark-10 MESURgauge - MESURgauge Plus Load - Travel Analysis Software is Plus expand the functionality of force and torque measuring instruments and test stands. Both programs share the ability to capture and display data in graphical format for load vs. time or load vs. travel vs. time. MESURgauge Plus adds the ability to control the motion of Mark-10 motorized test stands, coordinating motion control and data acquisition.
The programs include a set of tools to analyze test results, including statistical calculations, quick data export to Microsoft Excel, customizable reports, pass/fail indicators, and many others. Test setups are customizable and can be saved and recalled. The user can program test start and stop conditions, including load, time, distance, and sample break. Additional features include a large display screen for real time load and travel data and a utility to configure certain Mark-10 gauges from a PC.
Built-in simulated data generation allows MESURgauge or MESURgauge Plus to be evaluated without an instrument.
The software may be downloaded from the links below. The software is free for 90 days from date of installation, and may be activated at any time in the field.
- Acquire continuous or single-point data from force and torque measuring instruments and test stands
- Real time tabular and graphical data acquisition of load vs. time or load vs. travel vs. time
- Configurable start and stop test triggers (time, load, number of samples, or travel)
- Statistical calculations (minimum, maximum, average, area under curve) for a user-selectable data range
- One-button export to Excel
- Graph manipulation tools, including zooming, rescaling, panning, titles, and more
- Create customizable reports and report templates
- Compatible with all Mark-10, Imada, Shimpo and all other force and torque measuring instruments
- Save and recall test setups and test data
- View real time test data through an enlarged instrument display
- Measures Area Under the Curve