Mark-10 M4-500 Advanced Digital Force Gauge Series 4, 500 lbf / 250 Kg / 2500 N Capacity
Price: $ 1,070.00
3,000 Hz peak sampling rate
50 point data memory and statistics
3 Year Warranty
Measures Tension &
Compression Force (Push / Pull)
11 Ranges up to 500 lbs
Mark-10 Series 4 Advanced Digital Force Gauge with Output are designed for tension and compression force testing in numerous applications across virtually every industry, with capacities from 0.12 lb to 500 lb (0.5 N to 2500 N). The gauges feature a sampling rate of 3,000 Hz, producing accurate results under a wide range of test conditions. Accuracy is 0.2% of full scale 1 digit, and resolution is 1/2000. A large, backlit graphics LCD displays large, legible characters, while the simple menu navigation allows for quick access to the gauges many features and configurable parameters. Data can be transferred to a PC or other data collector via USB, RS-232, Mitutoyo (Digimatic), or analog outputs.
On-board data memory for up to 50 readings is included, as are statistical calculations and output to a PC. Integrated set points with indicators are ideal for pass-fail testing and for triggering external devices such as an alarm, relay, or test stand. The gauges are overload protected to 150% of capacity, and an analog load bar is shown on the display for graphical representation of applied force.
An ergonomic, reversible aluminum design allows for hand held use or test stand mounting for more sophisticated testing requirements. Series 4 digital force gauges are directly compatible with Mark-10 test stands, grips, and software.
Series 4 gauges include MESUR Lite data acquisition software. MESUR Lite tabulates continuous or single point data from Series 5 and 4 gauges. Data saved in the gauges memory can also be downloaded in bulk. One-click export to Excel easily allows for further data manipulation.
- Mark-10 Series 4 Advanced Digital Force Gauge
- Extension rod
- Carrying case
- USB cable
- AC adapter
- Resource CD
- Certificate of calibration with data
- Three (3) year warranty
- High-speed 3,000 Hz sampling rate
- USB, RS-232, Mitutoyo, and analog outputs
- Large backlit graphic display
- 50-point data memory with statistics (min, max, mean, standard deviation) and outputs
- Live load bar graph with set point markers
- Programmable set points, with alarms and outputs
- Peak readings and set points always displayed
- 5 selectable units of measurement
- Configurable audio alarms and key tones
- Password protection, configurable for individual keys and calibration
|Accuracy||0.2% of full scale|
|Sampling rate||3,000 Hz|
|Power||AC or rechargeable battery. Multi-step low battery indicator is displayed, gauge shuts off automatically when power is too low.|
|Battery life||Backlight on:up to 7 hours of continuous use|
Backlight off:up to 24 hours of continuous use
|Measurement units||lbF, ozF, gF, kgF, N, kN, mN (depending on model)|
|Outputs||USB / RS-232:Configurable up to 115,200 baud.|
Mitutoyo (Digimatic):Serial BCD suitable for all Mitutoyo SPC-compatible devices.
Analog:1 VDC, 0.25% of full scale at capacity,
General purpose:Three open drain outputs, one input.
Set points:Three open drain lines.
|Safe overload||200% of full scale (display shows "OVER" at 110% and above)|
|Weight||M4-012 M4-100:1.0 lb [0.45 kg]|
M4-200 M4-500:1.2 lb [0.54 kg]
|Environmental requirements||40 100F, max. 96% humidity, non-condensing|
|Warranty||3 years (see individual statement for further details)|
Capacity x Resolution
|M4-012||0.12 x 0.00005||2 x 0.001||50 x 0.02||0.5 x 0.0002||500 x 0.2|
|M4-025||0.25 x 0.0001||4 x 0.002||100 x 0.05||1 x 0.0005||1000 x 0.5|
|M4-05||0.5 x 0.0002||8 x 0.005||250 x 0.1||2.5 x 0.001||2500 x 1|
|M4-2||2 x 0.001||32 x 0.02||1 x 0.0005||1000 x 0.5||10 x 0.005|
|M4-5||5 x 0.002||80 x 0.05||2.5 x 0.001||2500 x 1||25 x 0.01|
|M4-10||10 x 0.005||160 x 0.1||5 x 0.002||5000 x 2||50 x 0.02|
|M4-20||20 x 0.01||320 x 0.2||10 x 0.005||10000 x 5||100 x 0.05|
|M4-50||50 x 0.02||800 x 0.5||25 x 0.01||25000 x 10||250 x 0.1|
|M4-100||100 x0.05||1600 x 1||50 x 0.02||50000 x 20||500 x 0.2|
|M4-200||200 x 0.1||3200 x 2||100 x 0.05||1000 x 0.5||1x 0.0005|
|M4-500||500 x 0.2||8000 x 5||250 x 0.1||2500 x 1||2.5 x 0.001|
|A wide range of test stands and gripping fixtures|
Data collection & motion control software
- Consider MESURgauge Plus for force vs. travel or force vs. time data acquisition, plotting, analysis, reporting, as well as motion control. The software coordinates motor start / stop and data acquisition with one click.
- Note: MESURgauge Plus does not require any optional test stand functions, such as PC Control. If force vs. travel vs. time output is required, order the Travel Indication option. See below section for details.
- Send test data to a PC, statistical printer, or other data collector for further analysis.
Eye end adapters
- Allow for quick grip installation and removal, and prevent grip rotation.
- Mount to common test frames, load cells, and force gauges.
- For mounting Mark-10 gauges to a fixture or testing system. Includes mounting hardware.
- Note: Gauge mounting plates are included with Mark-10 test stands.
Precision Hand Wheel Test Stand
- 200lb Capacity
- Modular design: base may be removed and the stand may be used as part of a larger system. It also provides for alternative mounting
- Removable base plate with 25 #10-32 threaded holes for fixture mounting