Mark-10 M7-05 Professional Digital Force Gauge Series 7, 0.5 lbF / 8 ozF Capacity
Price: $ 1,870.00
14,000 Hz peak sampling rate
Continuous data capture with 5,000-data point buffer and bulk output
Measures Tension &Compression Force(Push / Pull)
11 Ranges up to 500 lb
The Mark-10 Series 7 professional digital force gauges are designed with a number of sophisticated features for the most demanding tension and compression measurement applications, up to 500 lbF (2500 N). The gauges feature 0.1% accuracy and a blazingly fast, industry-leading sampling rate of 14,000 Hz, producing reliable results for extremely quick-action tests.
Mark-10 Series-7 Professional Digital Force Gauge include all the functions of Series 5 gauges, with several additional features, including high speed continuous data capture and storage, with memory for up to 5,000 readings, at an acquisition rate of up to 14,000 Hz. The gauges also feature programmable foot switch sequencing, break detection, and 1st / 2nd peak detection. Series 7 includes a coefficient of friction unit of measurement and user-defined unit of measurement. For productivity enhancement, the gauges also feature automatic data output, data storage, and zeroing functions upon the completion of break detection, averaging, external trigger, and 1st / 2nd peak detection. Mark-10 Series 7 force gauges are directly compatible with our Mark-10 ESM303 High Performance Motorized Test Stand to permit functions such as break testing, tensile testing, compression testing, dynamic load holding, PC control capability, and many other applications.
- Mark-10 Series 7 Professional Digital Force Gauge
- Extension rod
- Carrying case
- USB cable
- AC adapter
- Resource CD
- Certificate of calibration with data
- Three (3) year warranty
- High-speed 14,000 Hz sampling rate
- Continuous data capture of up to 5,000 data points, at up to 14,000 Hz, downloadable to a PC
- Individual data point memory for up to 5,000 data points, downloadable to a PC
- USB, RS-232, Mitutoyo, and analog outputs
- Sample break detection with auto functions, including stopping movement on the ESM303 test stand
- 1st / 2nd peak detection
- Automatic output / data storage / zeroing upon various event completions
- 5 units of measurement, plus Coefficient of Friction, and user-defined unit with configurable name
- Footswitch function configure up to 3 functions per footswitch activation
- Programmable set points, with indicators and outputs
- Averaging mode calculates average readings over time
- External trigger mode for switch contact testing or remotely stopping display update
- Password protection, configurable for individual keys and calibration
|Sampling Rate||14,000 Hz|
|Accuracy||0.1% of full scale 1 digit|
|Power||AC or rechargeable battery. Multi-step low battery indicator is displayed, gauge shuts off automatically when power is too low.|
|Battery Life||Backlight on:up to 7 hours of continuous use|
Backlight off:up to 24 hours of continuous use
|Measurement Units||lbF, ozF, gF, kgF, N, kN, mN (depending on model)|
|Outputs||USB / RS-232:Fully configurable up to 115,200 baud. Includes Gauge Control Language 2 for full computer control.|
Mitutoyo (Digimatic):Serial BCD suitable for all Mitutoyo SPC-compatibile devices.
Analog:1 VCD, 0.25% of full scale at capacity.
General Purpose:Three open drain outputs, one input.
Set Points:Three open drain lines.
|Configurable settings||Digital filters, outputs, automatic output (via USB/RS-232), automatic shutoff, default settings, averaging mode, external trigger, passwords, key tones, audio alarms, backlight, calibration|
|Safe Overload||150% of full scale (display shows "OVLD" at 110% and above)|
|Weight(gauge only)||M7-012 - M7-100:1.0 lb [0.45 kg]|
M7-200 - M7-500:1.2 lb [0.54 kg]
|Included Accessories||Carrying case with chisel, cone, V-groove, hook, flat, extension rod, universal voltage AC adapter, battery, quick-start guide, USB cable, resource CD (USB driver, MESURTMLite software, MESURTMgauge DEMO software, and user's guide), and NIST-traceable certificate of calibration with data.|
|Environmental requirements||40 - 100F, max. 96% humidity, non-condensating|
Specialized Gauge Functions
Series 7 gauges feature several functions typically found in more complex instruments, such as materials testers, data acquisition systems, and PLCs. The following unique features are highlighted:
|High Speed Data Capture & Storage|
Series 7 can capture and store up to 5,000 continuous data points at a rate of up to 14,000 readings per second. This unique function is ideal for capturing switch activation forces, sharp breaks, and other short-duration applications. Configurable start and stop triggers are provided. The data acquisition rate is variable and can be slowed to also capture longer events, such as structure relaxation, material expansion, and others. Data from the storage buffer can be exported to data collection software such as MESURgauge for further analysis and graphing. Using a Series 7 gauge could replace cumbersome and expensive data acquisition hardware and software.
|Footswitch Command String|
Integrate your footswitch / automation system with a Series 7 gauge to improve testing ergonomics and efficiency; no need for multiple key presses. Up to three steps may be programmed for a single footswitch activation. Select from several commands, including request peak reading, zero the display, save to memory, and others. Time delays can be inserted between each step.
Automatic Data Output / Save / Zero / I/O Pin Toggle
Upon completion of several event types, the Series 7 can perform the following productivity-enhancing functions:
- Automatically save the peak reading to memory.
- Transmit the peak reading via USB, RS-232, or Mitutoyo output.
- Zero the display. Toggle an I/O pin, for example to stop movement of an ESM303 test stand.
Applicable events include:
- Sample break detection (also applicable to samples which slip, click, or otherwise reach a peak, then fall).
- Completion of an averaging sequence.
- External trigger (ex. switch activation).
- 1st / 2nd peak capture (ex. tensile testing).
User-defined Unit of Measurement
Series 7 gauges display 6 standard units of measurement. One additional user-defined unit is provided for unique applications. A base unit is specified, along with a multiplier, and 5-character name. Typical applications:
- To measure the torque produced by pressing on a lever in a mechanical assembly, configure the multiplier based on the length of the lever, thereby converting a unit such as N into Ncm.
- To measure the pressure produced by a circular compression plate on a foam sample, configure the multiplier based on the area of the plate, thereby converting a unit such as lbF into psi.
|lbF||0.12x 0.00002||0.25 x 0.00005||0.5 x 0.0001||2 x 0.0005||5 x 0.001||10 x 0.002|
|ozF||2x 0.0005||4 x 0.001||8 x 0.002||32 x 0.01||80 x 0.02||160 x 0.05|
|kgF||1 x 0.0002||2.5 x 0.0005||5 x 0.001|
|gF||50x 0.01||100 x 0.02||250 x 0.05||1000 x 0.2||2500 x 0.5||5000 x 1|
|N||0.5x 0.0001||1 x 0.0002||2.5 x 0.0005||10 x 0.002||25 x 0.005||50 x 0.01|
|mN||500x 0.1||1000 x 0.2||2500 x 0.5|
|lbF||20 x 0.005||50 x 0.01||100 x 0.02||200 x 0.05||500 x 0.1|
|ozF||320 x 0.1||800 x 0.2||1600 x 0.5||3200 x 1||8000 x 2|
|kgF||10 x 0.002||25 x 0.005||50 x 0.01||100 x 0.02||250 x 0.05|
|gF||10000 x 2||25000 x 5||50000 x 10|
|N||100 x 0.02||250 x 0.05||500 x 0.1||1000 x 0.2||2500 x 0.5|
|kN||1 x 0.0002||2.5 x 0.0005|
Mesurgauge Load & Travel Analysis Software
Precision Hand Wheel Test Stand
- 200lb Capacity
- Modular design: base may be removed and the stand may be used as part of a larger system. It also provides for alternative mounting
- Removable base plate with 25 #10-32 threaded holes for fixture mounting