The Shimpo FG-7000 Digital Force Gauge are loaded with functionality to simplify your compression and tension testing needs. The multiple-language FG-7000's provide menu programming for easy selection and set-up of the instrument to your desired requirements. Three modes of operation are selectable: Track mode for live readings, Peak mode for displaying the peak reading that remains until a higher peak is sensed, and Auto Peak mode which is similar to Peak mode except the peak on the display will additionally reset after a programmed time period. Programmable limits provide a quick visual and audible indication if a test passed or failed on the LCD. In addition, the comparator output can be set up for integration of the instrument into your quality system for repetitive testing such as on a production line.
These high-tech instruments can easily data log a reading at the push of a button for simple data acquisition, or be set to continuous data storage. Data can be viewed on the screen, sent to the optional printer, or loaded to be analyzed and graphed on the free software program. The 1,000 point memory with definable groups allows for multiple tests to be recorded and easily separated upon loading.
The FG-7000's robust housings are designed to fit perfectly in the operators hand for portable testing. The large backlit, 180 auto-reversible display, compression/tension icons, combined with the dual labeled key pad allows for instant switching from push to pull testing for portable or test stand applications. Models are available from 0.5 lbs to 220 lb ranges providing a large offering for various applications such as, incoming quality inspection, finished goods testing, R&D or almost any portable or force stand testing requirement.
- 1000 Hz Sample Rate combined with &0.2% F.S. accuracy provides fast sampling producing great resolution and more accurate results
- Three mode operation: Track, Peak & Auto-Peak
- 180 Auto-reversible display, tension/compression icons, and dual printed keypad allows usage as a portable gauge or mounted upside down on a test stand
- Programmable High & Low Limits allow for instant visual and audible indication of pass or fail testing
- 1000 point data collection capability can be viewed on display, sent to optional printer, or uploaded to software package for further analysis
- Rugged, ergonomic die cast aluminum construction allows usage in demanding applications
- Comparator output function provides user with easy Pass/Fail testing system integration capabilities
- Multi-language and engineering units selection provides flexible user comfort
- Field Calibration capability eliminates need to send to lab
- Calibration Certificate included along with popular adapter attachments
- Free Data logging/graphing software available for free download on website.
|Accuracy|| 0.2% F.S.|
|Measurement Method||Peak, Autopeak or Track Mode|
|Selectable Units||mN, N, gf, kgf, ozf, and lbf. (Depending on Range)|
|Overload Capacity||150% of F.S. (LCD flashes beyond 110% of F.S.)|
|Data Sampling Rate||1000 Hz|
|Display||2.1 x 1.6" (54 x 40 mm); dot matrix LCD with LED Backlight|
|Display Update Rate||10 times/second|
|Set Point||Programmable high and low limits|
|Battery Indicator||Display flashes battery icon when battery is low|
|Power||3.6VDC 800mAH Ni-MH rechargeable batteries|
|Battery Life||Approximately 16 hours continuous use per full charge|
|Charger / Adapter||Universal USB/BM charger, Input: 110 ~ 240VAC|
|Temperature Effects||<0.054% per F (0.03% FS per C)|
|Outputs||1.) RS-232, 2.) "Within" set point output 3.) "Under or over" set point output|
|Operating Temperature||14 to 104 F (-10 to 40 C)|
|Storage Relative Humidity||20 to 80%|
|Storage Temperature||-4 to 122 F (-20 to 50 C)|
|Oper. Relative Humidity||5 to 95%|
|Dimensions||5.7 x 2.9 x 1.4" (145 x 73 x 35.5 mm)|
|Weight||1.5 lb (0.7 kg)|
All models are supplied as a complete kit including AC adapter/charger, USB cable, hook attachment, flat tip attachment, cone tip attachment, notched tip attachment, extension shaft attachment, calibration certificate, and and an operating instruction manual - all supplied in a foam-fitted carrying case.
EDMS Data Acquisition Software
Allows full testing of FG-7000 Series Force Gauges with live analysis of the test results. Users can set a delay or a time period for the test data to record as well as begin or end if a load threshold is reached. The load can be inverted so the graph shows the resultant force in the direction desired. Average and peak readings are automatically calculated, but the user can zoom in on a section of a graph and recalculate the new average and peak over the selected portion of the test. Besides acquiring live data, the EDMS program can also upload previously stored readings from the gauge. Additionally, the software provides the ability to easily save the data set to a spreadsheet file, plus save the resultant graph as a photo for later review.
Digital Force Gauge
- 1000 Hz Sample Rate combined with +/-0.3% F.S. accuracy provides fast sampling producing great resolution and more accurate results
- 500 point data collection capability can be viewed on display, sent to optional printer, or uploaded to software package for further analysis
Manual Hand Wheel Operated Test Stand
- Flexible Vertical or Horizontal operation