The Shimpo FGV-HXY High Capacity Digital Force Gauge offer an enhanced heavy-duty housing allowing them to be utilized in high capacity tension and compression applications. These instruments are utilized in a variety of applications such as, incoming quality inspection, finished goods testing, R&D or almost any portable or force stand testing requirement.
Models are available in 500 lb. or 1000 lb. ranges providing necessary performance for high capacity testing.
The 180 reversible display combined with the adjustable force direction and dual labeled keypad enable these units to excel in both compression and tension applications in any direction. FGV models possess onboard statistical calculations provide fast access to maximum, minimum, average and standard deviation data. Models includes software and RS-232 cable allowing further data analysis on a PC. The FGV-HXYs 1,000 point memory allows for data exporting in real time or after testing is complete. In addition, the RS-232C, USB and analog outputs provide maximum communication flexibility.
- 1000 Hz Sample Rate provides faster sampling producing better resolution and more accurate results
- On board statistics provides immediate results and analysis of test data
- Quick retrieval of peak measurement with a single push button in test stand
- Operates using rechargeable battery or AC line voltage
- User selection of engineering units (Lbs, Kf or Newtons) and User-set display update rate allows optimal setting for each type of test
- Include built-in datalogger with 3 outputs: USB, RS-232 & Analog Output
- 180 Reversible display and dual printed keypad allows usage as a portable gauge or mounted upside down on a test stand
- Provide Built-In Hi-Lo Comparator function provides user with easy Go-No Go Testing
- High-capacity rugged, ergonomic die cast aluminum construction allows usage on production floor
- CE & RoHs Certified
- Measure and record compression and tension tests. Permits true "push-pull" testing
| Accuracy || 0.2% F.S. |
| Display || Four digit LCD, .47 high (12 mm) with various indicators including tension and low battery indication (reversible) Minus sign for tension |
| Display Update Rate || 0.05, 0.1, 0.2, 0.3, 0.5, 1 sec |
| Sampling Rate || 1000 Hz |
| Average/Peak Mode || Selectable |
| Overload Capacity || 150% of F.S. |
| Power || Rechargeable Ni-Cad batteries (included) or AC adapter/charger (included) |
| Auto Power Shut-Off || Yes (not active if adapter/charge is in use) |
| Battery Charge || 17 hours (when fully charged) |
| Temperature Range || 32 - 104F (0 - 40C) |
| Dimensions || 8.43" x 3.23" x 2.25" (214 x 82 x 57 mm) |
| Product Weight || Approx. 2 lb (900 g) for 500 lb range; 2.65 lb (1.20 kg) for 1000 lb range |
| Package Weight || Approx. 7.45 lb (3.38 kg) for 500 lb range; 8.25 lb (3.74 kg) for 1000 lb range |
| Certification || CE, RoHs |
The FGV-HXY is supplied in a protective carrying case with AC adapter/charger, carrying case, 2 handles, metric thread to inch adapter and attachments (flat head, hook,chisel, notched head, cone head, extension rod), USB cable, RS-232 cable included with FGV-HXY seriesonly.