11 Ranges up to 4,400 lbs
Easy-to-use menusmake programming simple in eight languages. Select units, reverse display, set high/low setpoints, and all other functions in plain language.
Electroluminescent display (ELD)shows force value, unit, and peak, and can be configured with additional user-selectable data including memory data, +NG count, high/low setpoints, 1st and 2nd peaks, displacement value (using atest stand with FA option), etc.
Color-coded LED indicatorsalert the user to Go/NoGo conditions. Orange lights for less than low setpoint, green lights between high and low, and red for over the high.
Process and transmit 2,000 actual data per second,not just the peak from a high sampling rate. Optional Force Recorder data acquisition software is designed to process up to 2,000 data per second.
Display force and displacement dataon ZTA gauges with test stands equipped with FA option.
Save data to USB flash drives.Export peak data or capture continuous data at 100 data/second to flash drives with ZTA force gauges.
ZT Logger data acquisition softwaredownloads data from the gauge memory or captures a continuous stream of data at 10 data/second. Zero the gauge or capture data while at the computer. All gauge programming can be set and saved from the software.
- Electroluminescent display (ELD) is highly visible in dark locations
- USB (virtual COM port), RS-232C, Digimatic and Analog outputs
- Processes and transmits 2,000 data/sec.
- Internal Ni-MH batteries or AC adapter
- Ergonomic design with non-slip grips, heavy duty metal construction
- Real time and peak mode (selectable)
- Overload capacity 200% F.S.
- Overload alarm and output signal
- Multi-langauge program menus: English, Spanish, French, Chinese, German, Italian, Korean, Japanese
- lbf, kgf, and N units are selectable
- Color-coded LED indicators and output signal for Go/No Go testing
- Export gauge memory or save continuous data to USB flash drives (ZTA Models only)
- Display force and displacement data with FA test stand (ZTA Models only)
- 2 Year Warranty
- External switch display hold and clear
- Includes NIST Traceable Calibration Certificate
|Accuracy|| 0.5% F.S., 1 LSD|
|Selectable Units||lbf(ozf), kgf(gf) or Newtons|
|Overload Capacity||200% of F.S. (Overload indicator flashes beyond 110% of F.S.)|
|Power||Rechargeable Ni-MH battery pack or AC adapter|
|Battery Indicator||Indicates three charge states high, med and low|
|Memory||Non-volative, recall up to 1,000 data|
|Setpoints||Programmable high/low setpoints w/ color-coded LEDs & output signal|
|Outputs||Outputs USB (virtual COM port), RS-232C, Digimatic and 2 VDC analog output|
|Operating Temperature||32 to 100 F (0 to 40 C)|
Kit includes, full set of attachments, ZT Logger data acquisition software, USB cable, AC adapter/charger, calibration cert traceable to NIST and carrying case. The OH-1 handle is included with the ZTS/ZTA 550 & 1100 models.